Vision for the West Side Bazaar:
Build upon the Bazaar's rich ethnic traditions and success and transforming it into a local, regional, and national attraction as an International Market and food destination by:
• Allowing Entrepreneurs an incubator space to build a business from a seed to a full grown plant in a safe, nurturing and inexpensive environment.
• Providing a positive customer experience for diverse and unique customers.
• Attracting urbanites, suburbanites, tourists, and people of all backgrounds, races, and creeds to a public shopping and food court.
• Serving both neighborhood and regional customers in a clean, affordable, secure, and unique environment.
• Allowing customers to fulfill a wide variety of food, shopping, and service needs.
o Neighborhood customers will find unique gifts, jewelry, clothing and prepared food, competitively priced and presented in an atmosphere that clearly represents the Bazaar as a social focal point of the Grant & Ferry Marketplace and community.
o Regional customers will find unique, international, ethnic and specialty food items and gifts, competitively priced and presented in an atmosphere that clearly represents the Bazaar as a one-of-a kind regional asset and a significant attraction for the Western New York region.
• Providing cultural, historical, ethnic, educational, and entertaining opportunities.
• Promoting economic vitality within the Market District, the city of Buffalo, and Western New York by supporting small businesses and creating entrepreneurial opportunities through our small business incubator program.
The West Side Bazaar is a WEDI initiative.